May Sponsors to Love

Hi loves! It's Saturday...hooray :) I'm here sharing some of the lovely ladies who sponsor this here blog. I'm so excited about all of them being here. Somehow I always have the most talented advertisers! From a party planner and designer, home decor shop, sweet girl building her new home, and jewelry shop owner, there's a little something for everyone. Enjoy!

***
Hi!  I'm Hannah Matthew, owner and designer at Sweets & Celebrations.  I'm a California girl, born and raised, with a soft spot for the Eastern seaboard and all things pretty and preppy.  After working in the field of high-end interior and furniture design for several years, I set out to pursue my dream of starting a lifestyle brand inspired by my love of domesticity and the aesthetic arts. My true passion is creating sensational lifestyles for my clients. From composing breathtaking desserts and styling elegant parties, to designing flawless homes, I provide my clients with the elements it takes to live beautifully and entertain impeccably.  I specialize in custom dessert tables tailored to any theme or color scheme.  It allows both of my loves, baking mini desserts and designing, to work together in unison!  My blog focuses on desserts, design, entertaining, DIY ideas, and whatever else inspires me!  

***
Hi I am Aubrey.  I am a work from home mom with a passion for interior design, entrepreneurship, and savvy savings.  We all want to feel "At Home" and who doesn't love quality decor, furniture, and home accents at deep discounted prices? Shop my core product line and my weekly flash specials.  We offer a BIG FLASH SALE every weekend from FRIDAY to SUNDAY!  This is where you can score crazy amazing deals, often all for under $10!   Join my emailer to stay "in the know" about all the current SALES and Flash specials and follow me on facebook by liking my page.  If you too would like to earn an income while also having the flexibility to be at home, be sure to click on my "join today" link at the bottom of my store home page to be part of my awesome group of stylists.



***
Hi all, I'm Lauren over at Bound by Love. I'm an Army brat married to my Soldier husband, but we're starting an exciting adventure of getting out of the Army, moving to Florida this summer (where we know no one), building a house, getting a puppy, and putting down roots (I don't know what those are!) I blog about every day things; friends, crafting, the excitement and stress of building a home, and everything in between. I'm random so even I never know what will end up on the blog. I try to be positive more than anything, so sometimes posts just turn into helpful reminders to myself that life is GOOD. If you need a reminder too come stop by! I'd love to have you. I'm not a photographer so don't get excited about professional pictures, but I am one heck of an instagramer (@lobo86)!


***
My online jewelry boutique, Charles Emerson Designs, is named after my two kids, Charlie and Emerson. I am a former first grade teacher turned stay at home mom turned small business owner.   When I found I was losing my sense of self in dirty diapers and toddler tantrums I decided to turn my passion for flashy jewelry into a new business.  I began back in November and have been growing ever since.  It's been an exciting adventure and I can't wait to see where it takes me! 
Use code MICHAELA20 for a 20% discount at checkout!

***

See?! Amazing gals as always! Hopefully you'll pay them a visit and get yourself a little treat from Charles Emerson Designs with the discount code!

Happy weekend! XO

Photobucket
PS. If you'd like to sponsor MND in June, email me for an updated media kit with pricing and packages! michaelawarner90 {at} gmail.com

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top