Fashion: My Thanksgiving Day Outfit




*photos by Ashley Slater Photography

I can't believe Thanksgiving is in two days! This year truly flew by, and despite the fact that everyone always says that, this year I really do mean it. With graduation, starting my business, moving back home and few other fun things, life is moving at a brisk pace.

This is the outfit I'm planning to wear to our Thanksgiving dinner, for two reasons, really.  1. I love dresses and boots and 2. It's a shift dress without a waistband, which means I can eat whatever I want without having to worry about my pants still fitting after the turkey ;) Because of their versatility, shift dresses are becoming one of my favorite style of dresses. They can be casual with boots, or worn with pumps or wedges for a night out. Since both the dress and boots I'm wearing above are sold out already, I rounded up some of my favorite items that are similar to each below. I've got my eye on a few of the dresses I included in my picks-- maybe black Friday will be the perfect time to snatch them up!




Want to know a secret, though? After dinner and dessert I'll be jumping into my PJ's, even if guests are still over.  Aren't you always exhausted after Turkey Day? Can you say turkey coma?! :)

What are you wearing to Thanksgiving this year?
xoxo
Photobucket
PS. Scroll down to see the post right before this one. Don't miss out on our Holiday Cheer Link Parties this year!

9 comments

  1. Loving this look! (and not having a waist band isn't a bad idea!)
    A Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this! Wearing a shift is a fab idea for thanksgiving ;)
    xoxo
    Hannah
    www.thetwirlteam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress, such a cute outfit for Thanksgiving!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute and HAPPY Michaela! I can't believe Turkey Day is in two days, I have so much work to do... lol

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, wish it was this warm here! but this is so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first picture!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top