Friday Finds: Valentine's Day Gifts for Him & Sale Finds

Hi friends! Happy Friday! I meant to get my Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Him up yesterday, since last week was a whole snow week, I have been playing catch up on appointments and just didn't have time. But don't fear, it's here in today's post! I'm also rounding up some of my favorite sales and cute finds below:

LOFT: 40% off tops, sweaters and jewelry

J.Crew Factory: 40% off sweaters

Anthropologie: extra 25% off sale

I have this top and love it (got it for Christmas!) and it's under $45 now and comes in a couple colors. It's one of the softest things I own. I love the bell sleeve and collar!

Here it is on me!




Nordstrom: up to 60% off

This gorgeous dress, perfect for weddings and events, is on sale!
Also obsessed with this cozy top! I love this neckline recently. This brand is known for being ultra soft!


Beautycounter: When you purchase the Flawless in Five Collection (6 makeup items to help you get ready in 5 minutes or less! Foundation, concealer, eyebrow pencil OR brow gel, mascara (choose volumizing!) blush, and lip gloss of your choice) then you get a free retractable foundation brush!

H&M: Friends-- I want this pair of overalls so bad. If I need to be stopped, now's the time. I think they'd be so cute in Spring and Fall (with converse or booties and striped shirts underneath!) I've seen a couple friends share about them being a great fit, but to size up (as with almost all H&M clothes).


Here are a couple other finds that caught my eye!



Okay, now for our Valentine's Day Gift Guide for our men! I hope this compilation of ideas is helpful! I'm getting my husband something on here, but can't tell you what, in case he reads this ;) 
SHOP: chocolate caramels / apple watch band / fit bit smart watch / air pods / 5 love languages / creative questions for couples book / Fierce Marriage / Patagonia 1/4 zip (my husband has this and wears it ALL the time!) / button up (love the color!) / heart boxers / oil free face lotion / beard oil / rainbow flip flops


When it comes to Valentine's Day, we usually exchange very small gifts, a card, and go out to dinner together. Also wake up with my husband and make him a big pancake breakfast on the 14th! What are some fun ways you make your guy feel loved? Any gift ideas I should add to the list?

Enjoy your weekend!

xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top