Friday Finds: Fall Favorites

Hey friends! Hope you had a great week! I went into the Loft and Madewell yesterday and I'm here to share some favorite finds with you! I'm loving all these cozy looks.

Ribbed Turtleneck: this is a nice thin basic, comes in a couple colors!
Drapey Cardigan: this one was a perfect fit right over the ribbed turtleneck. It's not a really thick cardigan, but it's a great layering piece! This is the deep olive color.


Striped Long sleeve: this is such a great basic tee. I love the neckline with the thicker color block there.

Flecked Sweater: this one came home with me! It's so cozy and I love that it's longer in the back and has the cute high neck. You can easily dress this up or down. 



This sweater looks so much cuter on than online or on the hanger. I loved it so much I bought it! It's a really deep plum color-- it's beautiful. It has 5% wool, which usually bothers/itches me, but this one doesn't at all. It's really soft! I will style it with a front tuck, like this:


I got Madewell jeans last year for my birthday and LOVE THEM, I might never go back to any other brand. This is the style I have and they are perfection. I sized down one because they have a slight give to them and they fit perfect. Here are some fun looks I found while shopping yesterday:




Dotted Puff Sleeve Sweater: I'd probably recommend sizing up one in this. This is my true size, but the sleeves are a little short.

Button Back Top: this one is so cute, I really wanted it! It's a top, not a sweater, but can be layered with a cardigan. The back has chunky buttons all the way down! They didn't have my size, so I tried on a S instead of XS. I'd definitely need the XS though.

Ruffle Hem Midi Dress: such a fun one for family pictures or any occasion in the fall / winter if you live somewhere that you don't need much coverage ;)

Wrap Midi Dress: loved this silky-soft dress! The V is slightly low, but I don't have hardly any chest, so it worked just fine ;)

Plaid Popover Dress: this is such a fun one! Could see it with tall boots and tights in colder weather, even. In the summer it's perfect as is or with a denim jacket.

Ruffle Neck Sweater: this was the winner from Madewell! I'm hoping to go back and get this for my birthday in two weeks. It's just SO CUTE with the ruffles!! Not itchy at all. You could size up one to get that slightly more  slouchy, casual vibe. This is my normal size though, and it's what I would stick to.



Here are some other favorite sweaters for fall!




Have a wonderful weekend! Our only plans are to keep progressing on the basement project and winterize our house and yard (ie put away outdoor furniture, take out screens, etc.)
xoxo





interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top