Inspiration Board for My Bedroom


one / two / three  

Do you ever decorate rooms in your house only to walk by something one day and say to yourself "I think it's time for a change"?! Don't worry, so do I. Making little changes here and there is always fun {and keeps me busy} so my new project is creating an inspiration board for this wall in my room:

*image by Em the Gem for Michaela Noelle Designs

I love the painting I made here, and love the verse even more, but I think this is actually a great little spot to collect some of my favorite design inspirations, fabrics, quotes and more.  What do you think?! I'll find another spot for my painting.

The pictures above are the images I'll be using to help me create my own inspiration board. I'll definitely share it with you here when I'm done!

Do you have an inspiration board and if so, where does it hang?
Happy Tuesday! We're heading up to Tahoe today to enjoy the 4th of July with family. I can't wait!
xoxo
Photobucket

15 comments

  1. i don't have an inspiration board other than pinterest. i use it as a digital bulletin board of ideas and images to reflect on!
    kw, Ladies in Navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a small one that currently occupies the wall above my bed. I like the pin notes, tickets, and magazine clippings that I find.

    Ashley
    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of an inspiration board. Might have to add one to my craft room. Have a great 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a great inspiration board! That third shot is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness it's easy to change things around from time to time! I also love your string with the photos hanging from it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's a great idea! I don't have an inspiration board, but if I were an active interior designer I think it would be a must!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVING that chevron cork board. SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love inspiration boards! i just don't have a good place in my room for one. i can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was sure the first pic was yours, its the same style :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this bulletin board in my room that I want to paint and make pretty so that I can create an inspiration board!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love a good inspiration board! As much as I love Pinterest, sometimes you just need some tangible inspiration. Looks like you have the perfect spot. My last place had an inspiration wall in my craft room. You can check out the link if your interested in seeing it.
    http://www.justagirlandherlittledog.com/2013/01/craftstudioreveal.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your ideas for the room! That is great!

    I love looking at Pinterest for ideas to incorporate into my apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your painting is beautiful but I love that first board and all those Essie Polishes!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Stella & Dot Giveaway on my Blog
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Friend, just wait until you get pregnant. Then you'll REALLY be wanting to change every single thing around! (: Which I think is so much fun!

    Hope you're doing well, love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay........I had a blonde moment when I saw that first picture and I kept thinking, "Why does she have As in her room?" Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top