After Holiday Shopping Faves

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

photo by Danielle Poff

Christmas has come and gone. I can't believe it! Thanks for your comments on my post yesterday. We had a wonderful time celebrating! I hope you did also.

Maybe you didn't quite get everything on your Christmas wish list OR maybe you got some shopping money in your stocking -- either way, it just might be time to bust out your Christmas money and spend a little chunk of it on YOU! Here are some of my favorite things that are on sale this week:










Anthropologie: Additional 25% off sale with code INAFLURRY
Nordstrom: Clearance Sale up to 50% off!
Sole Society: Up to 60% off with their after holiday sale

Let me know if you grab anything!
Happy Tuesday :) I'll be back tomorrow with a holiday (new years!) centerpiece idea!
xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I'm loving the texture of those throw blankets that you picked out!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top