Summer Essentials: Home Accessories



DETAILS: lemon towel / vintage clock / two tier cake stand / gray vase / lemons / floral print / copper candle / pink napkin / gold terrarium /

Accessories are a fun way to instantly update your space. While you probably want to keep your big items-- sofa, tables, beds, chairs, etc. -- you have more flexibility with the little items of decor, pillows, and curtains. Here are some of my favorite decor items for summer above.

- I love me a gold terrarium. West Elm has SO many cute shapes and sizes this season!
- A two-tiered cake stand tower is so fun for parties and entertaining, but I can also see it out on your kitchen counter for everyday use. It can house your fruit, snacks, small mugs, or a cute plant.
- Change out some of your art in your gallery wall with a fresh, colorful print to reflect to the season! I love this floral print.

Other items to change out for the warmer season are entry rugs, doormats, and pillows.



What are your favorite summer shoes? Catch up on my Summer Essentials Series here:
Tops
Shorts
Dresses

Patio decor
- Shoes

What decor do you like to change out?
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. That lemon towel is so cute and fun for summer!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top