Summer Essentials: Shoes


DETAILS | gemma sandal / molly stripe / navy wedges / strappy wedge / leopard sandals / gold bow sandals / cork wedge / rainbow flip flops /

Summer is all about being light, airy, on-the-go, and open-toed. I love sandal weather, so today I've rounded up my faves. I have a pair of Rainbows which are great for throwing on for the beach, Sam Edelman flat sandals for around town, and a similar pair of wedges for date nights, church or fancier outings.

These "save" version of the gem sandals above are from Target and I adore them! See?! And I think they're half the cost of the ones I included above.





What are your favorite summer shoes? Catch up on my Summer Essentials Series here:
Tops
Shorts
Dresses

- Patio decor

Happy Wednesday:)
xoxo

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Great picks! I absolutely love summer shoes as well. I keep trying to contain the urge to buy more, but it isn't working out! ;)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those black and white striped shoes! Super cute!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top