Friday Finds: Shoes on Sale


Friday's seem to come around so quickly here! As this next week is the last week of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I wanted to highlight the best shoes (men and women!) that are still available.  Since there are free shipping + returns, the best way to do this is to buy a few pairs you love online, then try them on and only keep the winners. There's no penalty! Shoes are tricky, so I always make sure to try a bunch on before I find the perfect pair.


WOMEN SHOES:



MEN SHOES:




PSSST! Anthropologie is having a 30% off sale + FREE shipping. Today is the last day, so take advantage of it with code STAYCOOL at checkout. They have some beautiful freshly cut items, including this adorable tunic. I'm getting one! (After reading reviews, I'm going for a petite XS, since they say they run really big.) Here are my faves:





Have a GREAT weekend, friends!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top