My Brother's Wedding


I'm so excited to share my brother's wedding photos with you today!! He got hitched back on June 24th and my BFF Ashley was their wedding photographer. These images couldn't be more beautiful. Gorgeous wedding pictures is truly a gift.

Their wedding day was so much fun, filled with laughs, sweet tears, the most beautiful ceremony, lots of love, delicious food (and cake!), and loads of dancing. What a special day it was and I was honored to stand by their side! Take a look:


badgley mischka shoes








My mama pinning on his bout:


Beautiful flowers by Petal and Thread:

Their stunning venue, Clos La Chance Winery:
















Giving my speech! (By the look on McCann's face on the right side of the picture, I guess I was pretty funny ;))



One of my faves:



Love!

First dance time!



Their cake was so beautiful AND yummy. The same cake place is making our cake-- we can't wait!

Colin was pretty stoked about it ;) (PS. They just learned the bride and groom feed each other the cake...their own wedding was their first wedding attended, so they weren't filled in ;))
 

My sweet, beautiful family!


The Artists | Photography: Ashley Slater Photography // Venue: Clos LaChance Winery // Florals: Petal & Thread // Film Developing: The Find Lab //


Oh, what a glorious day. Congrats Colin and Amy! We love you!

...and we're next! 2 months from today. Hooray!

Enjoy your day!
xoxo


Photobucket

5 comments

  1. Stunning photos and venue...wow!! Can't wait for your big day!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! And the dress your mom wore is the same one we are looking at for my mom for my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both her dress and your mom's dress are killer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it looks just like a fairytale wedding, the dress, the venue, it all looks amazing. The photos are stunning Ashley is so talented. What a busy year for both you and your brother to walk down the aisle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just read its blogsite and notable website and the high-flown panorama of wedding arrangement and banquet hall enchanted me ample times and its food and taste unambiguously make my mouth water. Naturally its wedding venues vaughan which makes a florid farvour. If you may have a plan for wedding reception, you wil have to log in its web portal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top