Summer Entertaining Essentials





DETAIL | picnic blanket / picnic basket / turquoise outdoor dining set / galvanized drink tub / smores basket / marbled plate / hobnail acrylic glasses / leaf patio bowls /  Geo pillow / white serving platter


Summer is the season for gatherings, warm nights, entertaining outdoors, and making lots of s'mores! I have dreams of hosting many summer get togethers one day when we have a house with a yard. I'm also dreaming of all of the pictured above to magically land in said house to help me entertain my guests. 

Outdoor dining dishes have come a long way! They are functional without giving up any style points. Those outdoor hobnail drinking goblets? I just adore them. If you love to picnic, I've got you covered too! Try this cute picnic blanket and basket for spontaneous, romantic date nights. And if you really love s'mores (I love to make them, but not a big marshmallow fan myself. Give me the chocolate and graham crackers, though!) then you need (yes, need) this s'more basket. I'm pretty sure it will roast your mallow to the perfect golden brown every time.

Hopefully these items inspire some backyard entertaining this summer!
xoxo


Photobucket

2 comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top