Friday Finds: 5 Finds Under $35

Hi ladies (is that okay to say?! I mean 95% of you are ladies...the other 5% is my dad, grandpa and husband... ;)) Hope you had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend. Today's Friday Finds is my top 5 items under $35!

1. These wedges. Come spring, you can bet these will be in my closet!

2. This cold shoulder ruffle top. It comes in a bunch of colors! I feel like paired with white jeans and the above wedges, you could have an adorable casual Easter outfit :)

3. This Volumizing Mascara. Sure, it's more expensive than your drugstore mascara, but it's also safe for you to use! Did you know Carbon Black, a pigment used in mascaras to create the deep black color, has been linked to a range of adverse health effects?! This one is pigmented with naturally-occurring iron oxides. I've used it since last July and absolutely love it! Also, if you buy it or anything else from the Clean Swap page, you get a free deluxe gift of a sample product of your choice. I'd try the #2 oil as your sample!) 

4. This set of 3 candles. Such a good price for 3 yummy scents, at just $24! Also, today is free shipping at Anthro, so even better. I love lighting a candle in the afternoon as a little pick-me-up :) The Bellini is my fave.

5. This sweet ginger gar! These are sometimes in the $200's! I'm convinced I will forever love blue and white.

A few posts around the web:

- This post was equally funny and convicting to myself as a blogger and person who uses Instagram! 
- I made this meal this week and it was such a hit! My husband thought there was real rice in the dish, but it's actually cauliflower!!! Win.
- Loved this post about frugal date ideas. Always enjoy reading this girl's words!
- A great bible study, leading up to Easter.
- Are you a creative business owner? This post will help you nail your insta profile.

Enjoy your weekend!

interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top