How to Set Your Spring & Easter Table

Easter is only two Sunday's away and the first day of Spring was yesterday! I can't believe it. I know a lot of you will be hosting Easter this year, so I found some really inspiring tablescapes (to me at least!) and thought I'd share them with you here. Under each image is how you can get the look yourself! If you want to go really simple, just fill bud vases with tulips spanning the whole width of your table. It'll have a big impact, but not break the bank, since tulips are everywhere right now :)

via

via

via

via





If you're making name place cards and want them to look more elegant/handmade, check out this tutorial to make your own DIY Deckled Edge paper.
And if you like to dye Easter eggs, here are a few of my favorite tutorials for unique ones!
This one is for watercolor floral eggs. I tried it a few years ago and absolutely loved!! I might do it again this year :) Here's how mine turned out:
If you're a black and white kinda girl, this one is cute! It's just sharpie.

This blue one is calling my name (my love affair with blue and white continues!) It says it's decopauged (with egg whites), but it almost looks painted. I love these! Now to find a pretty blue floral napkin...



Hopefully this gets you excited for the holiday coming up in just about 10 days! 

Happy (or should I say "hoppy"...ha!) Wednesday!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

2 comments

  1. Oh how I wish I had a beautiful farmhouse table to set like this for Easter! Gorgeous pictures! These pics are total goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so beautiful! All those colors and fresh flowers - amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top