Best Memorial Day Sales & Codes

Happy Saturday of Memorial Day weekend! My grandma and aunt are in town stopping by to visit our new house (which isn't even close to ready or done, but I'm still excited for them to see it!) The weather isn't great, so while I wish I was somewhere like the below picture soaking up the sun, I think we'll be mostly inside today. 

If you're hoping to scoop up some steals and deals this weekend, you're in the right place! I'm sharing my favorite places to shop + their Memorial Day Sale AND some great picks from a couple of the stores.

(via Serena & Lily)

CLOTHES:
Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale: up to 50% off!
div>


Anthropologie: 40% off sale items 

J.Crew: 40% off everything + 50% off sale items with code WEEKEND

J. Crew Factory: 60% off men's and women's 

Loft: 40% off entire purchase

* see all my favorites here! 

GAP: 40% off everything with code READY

Athleta: 20% off swim

Beautycounter: spend $125 and get 2 FREE travel sized sunscreens! 


HOME:

Serena & Lily: 20% off everything with code SUMMERPREP

Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale: up to 50% off!

Anthropologie: 30% off most home items

Pottery Barn: buy more, save more from 15%-30% off

West Elm: buy more, save more from 15%-30% off

Lulu & Georgia: up to 25% off with buy more, save more

World Market: 20% off with code MDW20


Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top