Favorite Cozy Sweaters for Chilly Weather

Happy Wednesday! Well, it's officially winter here in Michigan. We woke up to snow on Monday morning and it's been in the 20's for a couple days now, so the snow is actually sticking around! Snow =  Christmas music in my book, so that's what I've been listening to ;)

I thought I'd share some of my favorite winter sweaters I've found for this chillier part of the year! I picked this one up last week at the Loft and just love it! The texture is so fun. I still have to layer with a coat, of course, but it's pretty warm!



sweater / jeans (on me, these run a little big) / booties (almost identical, mine are last years' style)
I couldn't resist doing some "window shopping" for cute, cozy sweaters!
DETAILS 


This one on the bottom right was my birthday gift to myself ;) It's so cute! I just LOVE this color!


A couple more are below:

A couple days ago on Instagram I talked about some tips I have for living in cold weather (not that I've mastered it!) but I wanted to share some coats I think would be great for really cold weather like we get in the midwest:

Do you have to bundle up where you live?!
xoxo

interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top