Gift Guide: For the Home

I'm so excited to kick off my 2019 Holiday Gift Guides with gifts for the home! Obviously I love the home, so this was a super fun one to put together! I think there's a little something for everyone :) If you scroll down you'll find some Christmas decor in case you're looking for some festive touches. 
DETAILS 
round cutting board / candlesticks / beautycounter hand soap / ginger jars / 2020 wall calendar / monogrammed dog bed (more colors) / striped pillow / kitchen aid mixer / volcano candle / tea pot / barefoot dreams striped blanket / pitcher / electric coffee maker / wood bowl / glass vase


I'm in the market for some new cutting boards (both functional and pretty ones to lean up against the backsplash) and this one is making my list! I love the marble stripes. 

The varied colors of those beautiful candlesticks are so lovely. Perfect for holidays! 

I'm not sure about you, but I'm obsessed with blue ginger jars. Whenever I see them, I always try to find a spot for them and pick them up if I have one. I'd love a whole collection one day! These are so pretty and affordable.

If you have a pup like we do and want a dog bed that goes with the rest of the decor in the house this one is a great option! And it's customizable, which you know I'm all about.

 I'm a big tea drinker and this might be the cutest tea pot I've ever seen (such a good price, too!) For the coffee drinker, this electric coffee maker would be such a fun gift. It's so sleek looking that it'd be great to leave out on the counter. 

If you've never felt a Barefoot Dreams cardigan or blanket, let me just tell you they are AMAZING! This blanket is definitely on my wishlist! It's the softest thing ever and on sale for under $50 right now. 

As a designer I can never have too many vessels and vases, so I love this long wood one for a dining table. You can fill it with apples or lemons or ornaments for Christmas time.  

Holiday decorations for the home:

Any items catch your eye?! Tell me what's on your list!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top