My Dallas Trip Recap

Last week I traveled to Dallas, TX to host The Bloom Workshop right outside of Dallas, in a quaint little country town called Quinlan. This was our second time at The White Sparrow Barn and I'm just so glad we went back-- this venue is one of the dreamiest I've ever had the pleasure of seeing in person. It was the perfect backdrop to our two days with our attendees! It's up there on top wedding venues, right along with our own wedding venue, of course ;)

I thought I'd give you a glimpse of our week there from my camera roll!

The inside of the barn is all white with ceilings for days and gorgeous chandeliers.

We went with floral linens for our workshop tables and I love how they turned out! I'd never gone this bold before and I'm so glad I did. Especially with our workshop being called "Bloom", it fit so well!

After set up day we took some photos on the swing outside the barn. Things got fun when we started boomeranging, which you might have caught on Instagram.

Day one of the workshop, when everything was all set up beautifully for the attendees, was so fun! We love getting to meet all our ladies. The mugs from Sweet Water Decor were a hit.


After teaching sessions on blogging and branding for your business, Alex from Prairie Letter Shop taught us calligraphy for a fun hands-on session.

One of our attendees was a watercolor artist, so her brush calligraphy was quite impressive ;)

Here are some action shots from our learning to shoot in manual and flat lay styling classes. It's so awesome to see our attendees having lightbulb moments with their cameras!



On Day Two we have teaching sessions on how to use social media for your business, floral arranging, photography and design, and then we have a big styled shoot complete with models, tablescapes, flowers, invitation suites and yes, even pups!

Meet Eda Mae, the owner of The White Sparrow's sweet puppy who we all fell in love with.

Our bridesmaid models were insanely beautiful!


EDA MAE killing it with a smile. But also our bride and groom model were just stunning! They're engaged and they couldn't be cuter!

We also had a fun addition to our shoot with specialty cocktails from Potent Pours. If you're doing an event in Dallas, I highly recommend adding signature cocktails with Kim! She's so talented and kind.

One of the best parts of our workshop was getting to see two of my sweet friends Victoria & Jill. Victoria graciously came to help me run the behind the scenes of the workshop and Jill came to speak on our panel. I've known them both for years through blogging and Instagram and they are both JOYS! I only wish we lived closer.

I couldn't help but show you one of my very favorite things tucked in our gift boxes this year. This adorable BLOOM leather keychain from Twin Sparrows. Box + Bow did an amazing job putting our gift baskets together.

Another highlight were these heavenly sugar cookies Sami, of Oh Taste! Bakery, created for our ladies. They're not only beautiful, but equally delicious!


Okay, one more thing before I sign off. This is really exciting!! The owner of the White Sparrow built her own home right next door to the barn. When we were there for the workshop 2 years ago she let us walk through it while it was being built. I asked if we could possibly see it now that it was all finished, and I'm so glad I did because you guys, it's INCREDIBLE. These photos don't even do it justice!! It was dark out and she let us come by at zero notice. All 8 of us speakers walked through her house and she was so gracious about it. 

You have to follow her instagram @thewhitesparrowproperties because you'll get some killer inspiration but also some exciting things are coming there soon! 

Here are just a few peeks at their gorgeous home:


Be right back while I cry tears of joy over this wallpaper in the kitchen:

Yes, this range backsplash has 3d tile roses in it.


Take a look at the shower in the mirror.



I'll give you a better look in some videos on Instagram today. Stay tuned!


Happy Monday!
xoxo



interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top