Thanksgiving Table Inspiration

Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week? It's so late this year, which is I think why everyone I know is decorating early for Christmas ;) I found some really festive and beautiful decor for Thanksgiving, in case you're hosting this year! I love how natural most of this is. That plaid table cloth there in the first row of images is so cute!!



Top: 1 / 2 / 3
Middle: 1 / 2
Bottom: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 


What are your thanksgiving day plans? We're staying in Michigan and going to my mother in law's house. We always make the mashed potatoes-- my favorite!

xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio

1 comment




  1. Thank you so much for this great article. Its helped me a lot. Learned too many things from here
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top