Piano Vignette

Hi friends! I'm just in time to link up to Rhoda's vignette party! Today we finished decorating our piano for Christmas.  The piano is my very favorite thing in our house, even though I don't play much anymore. It's almost 100 years old and was given to us to house for my old piano teacher until her son has the space for it in his house.  So grateful she chose us to watch over it!  I'm really liking how the decorations came out.  My mom and I took a trip to Pottery Barn for a few things: the little tree and birdie.  Pottery Barn always gives me the best feeling when I walk in.  It's definitely my style.  I adore the rustic elements of burlap, wood, and neutrals they have all over, combined with the prettiest, most elegant chandeliers and all things luxurious.  Anyways, here's how our little Christmas Vignette turned out:



I love how this adds height and nature to our little piano area.  And the best part is it can stay out through all of the winter season!

Pottery Barn has some great little ornaments on sale that we hung on the tree.


Manger Scene

To see more of our mantel, head on over here!

Happy Sunday, dear friends! I'm so excited for this next week, because we have the pleasure of hearing from Cassie, Courtney, and Michelle!

Love and Pianos,

11 comments

  1. It looks so pretty Michaela! I love the nativity and bird!

    Have fun!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the piano, and the vignette. Hope you are enjoying being home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just want to sit down and play! What a beautiful piano. so much history behind it . . . so fun to imagine all the music that has come from it. Tells a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I just love the little tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your piano, brings back great childhood memories :)
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pianos are so beautiful, especially with all of that great Christmas decoration on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely. White is always a nice classic look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a huge fan of Pottery Barn too! Love the pictures...especially the whimsical tree! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving that tree. You must be loving being home for the holiday's!

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Loving the ceramic white bird!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top