Perfect Pattern & Palette

House Beautiful magazine is probably my favorite magazine to pick up. I love their stories, their home tours, and new design trends that they bring to life for their readers! I also love that they have the images online so I can share them with you today :) This last issue of HB was one of my very favorites! I found myself swooning "Oh, I love that!" upon every page I would turn.  I spent way too much time on the website yesterday looking through all the home tours, and you better believe I saved a bunch of little goodies to my computer to share with you another time! Today I want to share some of my favorite images from the latest issue of House Beautiful. Believe me, you will leave wanting more fabulousness. Don't tell me I didn't warn you!









all images via
So beautiful, right?! I love the mix of pattern. And that yellow in the kitchen-the perfect palette!
What's your favorite room?


I'm flying back to Seattle today and had to leave the pup behind :( Next time I see her she'll be such a big girl! 
Hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!
Love,
Photobucket

18 comments

  1. Ooooo. I am def loving the mix of patterns! I'd have to say the yellow and grey kitchen is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that yellow and gray!! Im pretty sure you called that trend last month w my design board ;) very pretty images tho- and I agree- HB is addicting. Safe travels back to Seattle :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that entry! Those lamps are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kitchen has to be my favorite! It's just so beautiful! Good luck traveling today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously want to decorate my room like the 2nd picture right now...redecorating is good for the new year, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bedroom- the floral prints are so delicate and feminine. Gorgeousness!

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful spaces! I'm loving the entryway with the touches of cobalt! Gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved those when I saw them. The entry and the bedroom are so calling my name. Love. Happy day dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow gorgeous images! Love the gray and yellow kitchen! :) Safe travels today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessed with the yellow room and the last picture. So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All beautiful rooms. I love the bedroom. So peaceful and fresh with the pop of aqua in the lamp and gorgeous roses. Safe travels, Michaela.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first is my favorite- I love those walls! I haven't finished the new House Beautiful yet, so the only room I've seen from my magazine so far is that sweet little kitchen eating area. Now I'm itching to go read my magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bold print on the Roman shades in the kitchen! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh amazing. i am in love with all of them. so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The second image is my fave. So serene but still fun. Love all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhhh, I love all the blue and mixture of colors! I'm not a huge yellow fan, but that yellow kitchen is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that living room! So bright and open. And the kitchen is to die for - especially that breakfast nook.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top