Fashion: 2 Summer to Fall Outfits

This time of year is so confusing here in the Midwest! To change out my summer clothes for my fall/winter clothes...or not? That is the question. One day it's 70 and the next (like today) it's a high of 55. For this reason, I tend to keep my summer clothes out until mid-October and layer! Today I'm showing you two looks that could transition from late summer to fall. 

First up, this denim on denim with a touch of leopard:



My leopard Rothy's are my favorite. They're comfortable and washable! Scroll to get my $20 discount code for you.

I mentioned a couple weeks ago I was looking for a new green jacket for fall (my old one I've had since 2011, my second year in college ha!) I landed on this quilted green field jacket and I'm in LOVE. It was on sale the day I wrote this post, so be sure to check!! It's warmer than your average utility jacket, which is great for Michigan.


The gold details on the jacket are just so cute.

Jeans (LOVE this brand!) / Jacket / Leopard Belt / Leopard Flats (click here to get $20 off your first order! They're amazing, love that you can wash them and they are so comfy!)

Similar denim tops:




Classic neutral bags:





Next up is this sweet floral midi dress from my friend at Grey + Grace Boutique (everything is so cute!) Throw on some sandals and you're summer ready.


It also looks super cute tied at the bottom, but I didn't get a picture of it (bad blogger!)


I just picked up this inexpensive cardigan from target the other day and I love it. It's reallyyy soft (not itchy at all) and warm. Perfect for throwing over a dress like this to pick up the other berry tones. It's true to size and I adore the pockets! It comes in a couple colors. I put on a pair of booties for this look. 



Floral midi dress / Sweater / Booties (mine are sold out from two years ago, this is this years style)


More adorable cardigans for fall:




Hope this provides some inspiration for your summer-to-fall outfits!
xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top