Friday Finds: 5 of my Favorites

Hi friends, happy Friday! I hope you had a great week! My husband came down with a cold, so he's home from work today and I've got the thieves diffusing and I'm taking a bunch of vitamins so I can try to avoid it. So far it's not too bad, thankfully!
Today I'm sharing 5 of my favorite finds as of lately, then some sales down below. Let me know what you're loving in the comments!
1. This cozy pullover. I've worn it three times this week...don't judge ;) You wouldn't if you knew just how amazing it was! It's on sale for under $50 today. I got the XS and it's still a little over-sized which I like. It's lined with the same fabric inside as you see on the outside. So warm!
 Don't miss this, girls.

 I got the cream with black trim and it's great-- goes with everything!


2. The new Blondo bootie design this year is so cute with the detail on the back! I have last year's design in this heel height and they're awesome. These are the waterproof booties I always talk about! Just give them 3 wears and they'll be the most comfortable bootie you've ever worn. And I ordered 1/2 size up, like suggested, and it was perfect.

3. Beautycounter launched their gift sets for the year and you might be thinking "it's too early for holiday!", BUT think of how much time and stress you'd be saving if you got some gifting out of the way now :) Our sets are a great way to try products at a discounted rate, too! This mini face oil set always sells out first! A couple of my personal favorites:
- Skin care favorites: this has our cleansing stick, mini charcoal mask, full sized resurfacing peel (my favorite product ever) and mini brightening face oil. This is an amazing value at under $100.
- Lip polishing set: this comes with a lip scrub (so necessary in the winter!), balm and clear gloss, all of which I love!
- Lip Jellies Collection: 5 of these little lip jellies which are hydrating and each have their own scent-- butterscotch, sorbet, raspberry, orange cream and peppermint. Perfect to give as a set or break up and give one to each of your girls.
4. Pretty much all the Madewell sweaters. I'm so excited because a Madewell store is opening 5 minutes (dangerously close) from our house in about 10 days! I can't wait!! Here are my faves this week:


This one might be my all time favorite. I've been eyeing it for a couple weeks now and and it's on sale + an additional 30% off! It comes in cream, blush and deep red / berry. The little balls on the sleeves are SO cute and I love that oversized sleeve with the tight wrist.

5. These sweats! Okay, I finally got to feel these Lou & Grey from the LOFT sweatpants and they are the softest things I've ever felt, ever. Like literal butter. I told my mom about them and she promptly went to the store to get herself a pair (and rumor has it she grabbed me a pair for my birthday in 2 weeks ;)) You can dress them up and down or sleep in them...Can I get an AMEN?! True to size.




Those are my Friday Finds this week! Hope you have a great weekend!

xoxo

interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top