Our Fall Decor 2019


Our fall decor is up and I thought I'd show you around! It's all very simple, like usual. If you remember, in our apartment we had a ledge coming up our stairs that was great for decorating! Now that we don't have that, I had a couple pieces of decor I couldn't do anything with because they were really large and won't fit on our new builtins. But I'm happy with how these turned out. You can see my summer shelves in this post and you might not notice, not much changed! I simply switched out some neutral fall decor for some of the summer pieces. This is a great trick if you don't feel confident in your decorating shelves ability OR if you just love what you have but want to switch a couple pieces out.

This might be a weird quirk, being an interior designer, but once I find a formula for my shelves that work, I don't change them up much! What about you?


I got a couple white mini pumpkins and set them in row on our mantel. I love how cute this is!

I switched out the sign on the shelf for my gather sign, which feels more "fall" to me :) I also got out the mercury glass pumpkin I've had for years and my little white and gold pumpkins. I used all the same stuff I've had for years, but it feels different since we're in a different space. Kinda fun!


I love this sweet little plant in a cloche my friend got me as a house warming gift!
  See how I made these DIY white and gold pumpkins here.



On the other side I mirrored the mercury glass pumpkin with the owl, swapped out my white candlesticks for brass ones, added a recycled glass pumpkin (so cute, on sale now!) with a tea light in it and placed a white, switched out our wedding album for a painting with some color, and placed a gold pumpkin on the bottom shelf as a finishing touch.



Oh, and this is one of my favorite fall candles!!


You may notice we finally put the knobs on our cabinets!! The shape reminds me so much of our entry and kitchen light, I thought it was perfect. And the glass gives it that vintage feel I love so much.


Looking back at the front door, this is what you see. (I don't love that you see the back of our couch when you walk in, but it worked the best for the TV and couch placement ;))

Our pretty new pillows for fall are giving me all the feels. I always go a little darker in the fall for a cozier feeling!
lumbar pillow / seaglass pillow was custom / navy pillow


Still obsessed with this tassel pillow and still so happy that Lincoln hasn't touched them yet ;)



Our entry table is styled with some books, our record player, a lovely blue lamp (HomeGoods) and a vase from a friend (love!) with some fall cotton branches in it. I finished our gallery wall this summer and love how it turned out. I'm thinking of changing out a couple of the wedding photos for more recent pictures. What do you think?

PS. Have you tried this Trader Joe's pumpkin candle? So good!






That's it! I didn't do much other fall decorating in other rooms, but you can bet I will for Christmas! If you missed our fall porch, you can see that here.

Have you done any fall decorating?

Have a great Wednesday!


interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top