My Favorite Cyber Monday Sales 2019

Happy Monday! I hope you all had an wonderful and restful long weekend! I'm excited to show you our tree this week, as that's what we did on Friday, then I got a sore throat Saturday and I've been resting since then. Hoping I feel better soon! 

Anyways, today's the last chance to shop the sales, this time for Cyber Monday! Below are all the sales I love with their discount codes. Some of these might have to updated throughout the day, as they don't share the deal until Monday morning and I'm writing this Sunday night ;) 


HOME:
Serena & Lily: 25% off everything with code THANKFUL. This is one of my favorite design stores and this is their biggest sale of the year, so take advantage of the offer, friends! Check out their bedding and pillows for a little refresh. You can see our bedroom design plan here & my favorite pillows here
Anthropologie: 30% off
McGee & Co.: 20% off sitewide with code SNOWWHATFUN
Minted: 25% off everything + free shipping
Crate & Barrel20-30% off sitewide
Pottery Barn25% off + free shipping with code CYBER
West Elm20% off sitewide + free shipping with code SHOPFAST
MagnoliaFree shipping on orders over $49. Plus donating 25% of every sale to end youth homelessness.
Lulu & Georgia: Buy more, save more 

CLOTHES:
Abercrombie50% off everything + free shipping
Anthropologie: 30% off everything // extra $50% off sale
J.Crew50% off your purchase with code MONDAY
J.Crew Factory60% off everything + extra 10% off with code SOAWESOME
Macy’s: Receive an extra 20% off, plus free shipping at $25! Use code BLKFRI for all Black Friday specials. 11/27-11/30
Madewell: 30% off your purchase + an additional 10% off! Code: YAYINTERNET
Nordstrom: Spend $125 get $25 Note, Spend $250 get $50 Note, Spend $400+ get $100 Note. Cyber Sale: up to 50% off.
Nordstrom Rack: Spend $100 get $20 Note, Spend $150 get $30 Note, Spend $200+ get $75 Note // Extra 50% off clearance.
Shopbopup to 25% off everything with code MORE19
Lululemon: Select sale items. Free shipping and returns. My fave Align Pants are on sale!
LOFT: Get 50% off your purchase + FREE shipping with code CYBER. 


BEAUTY:
Beautycounter: 15% off plus FREE shipping over $50. Bonus from me: If you sign up for our Band of Beauty Membership, I will cover your $29 enrollment fee with a $125 purchase or more. Just email me!
Baublebar: 35% off purchase with code FESTIVE25.
Kendra Scott: 25% off everything or 30% off when you purchase $300+. No code needed.

ALL MY FAVORITES:





A couple Cyber Monday Deals for the Guys:

DETAILS:



Catch past posts & Gift Guides here:
Black Friday
+ For the Home 
+ For Her
Gift Guide: Beauty
Have a great day!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top