Our Holiday Home Tour

Can you believe it? We're just 10 days away from Christmas! I feel like it came so fast this year, but I probably always feel that way ;) Today I'm showing you around our home for the holidays! Welcome to our Christmas home tour...

Living Room

It was so fun to decorate our builtins this year!



You can see more of our tree here.

It was a little tricky getting the builtin styling right since the tree is in front of the left side. In order to balance out the weight of the tree on one side, I put 2 small yarn trees on the right of the TV and did our nativity scene on the right side since it's darker in color. On the right, I put my favorite decor in sight and still styled behind the tree in case you see it from a different angle. 

I kept it fairly simple with a couple poinsettias, Christmas bowl full of candy (my grandma gives me a new piece of Spode Christmas serveware every year, so it's fun to display a couple items.


On the right side I did some of the white and glitter houses I had, the manger scene, a Christmas bell, poinsettia, and a bowl of pinecones I sprayed white a couple years ago. 

I found these adorable trees at a local store and I just love them!


Our manger scene is made of olive tree wood and was bought in Israel by a friend of ours-- she gave it to us for our wedding gift and I absolutely love it!







Look at that face ;)

In the kitchen I changed up our chalkboard, hung a wreath on our vent hood and added a couple other touches here and there.


I love these rosemary trees from TJ's! I get one every year and put lights around it.




Our dining room buffet just got a hint of Christmas with a frame, plant and another Christmas bowl from my grandma.


I went wreath crazy this year ;) This hangs in our dining room window.


I put string lights on our headboard and some fresh greenery on our nightstands in the bedroom!




I hope you enjoyed the tour; thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow I leave for my parent's house in CA and I can't wait to spend some time with them for the holidays. There's no place like home :)


If you're doing any last minute shopping, here are my gift guides!
+ For the Home 
+ For Her
Gift Guide: Beauty 
Stocking Stuffers for Him & Her


xoxo



interior design website / services / portfolio

1 comment

  1. So pretty, I love the clean simplicity and yet it's cozy at the same time! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top