Apple Orchard Fun + The Perfect Fall Sweater

Since my mom was in town this past week, we've been doing some fun Midwest fall activities. This past weekend we went to Traverse City in Northern Michigan to show her the fall colors and do some wine tasting. I'll show you the recap of that next week! But just yesterday before my mom left town, I took her to Robinette's Apple Orchard, which is where my husband and I met and because of that, where he proposed. It's a special place to us, so it's always fun for my mom to see it. 

We walked through the orchards, even though it was 45 degrees and extremely windy. You should have seen my poor California-mama ;) I had to show you the perfect fall sweater I was wearing from one of my favorite boutiques, August Cloth


This sweater is what fall dreams are made of! It's a super cozy knit with the most perfect herringbone pattern! You can wear it with denim jeans, white jeans, a skirt, over a dress. The options are endless cause of how neutral it is. I've already worn it with both colors of jeans and I've only had it for 4 days ;) You can get 15% off with code MICHAELA15

 Oh and how cute would it be with a plaid collared button up under it?!
 Sweater // White Pants: similar, similar, similar // Waterproof Booties // Scarf is from a while ago- sorry!

Isn't my mom so cute?!

We got some donuts and cider while we were there-- couldn't leave without the real reason we go to apple orchards! ;)

They didn't disappoint!









interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top