Just My Style: In Honor of Design

Hello friends! I'm excited to have Anna of In Honor of Design here today sharing a pretty little vignette of her home, while I start to unpack all my boxes back here in California. Anna is darling- she loves bright and colorful clothes, mixing patterns and she is yet another DIY queen of the blog world :) Enjoy learning what makes up her style!
***


So happy to be a part of such a fun series here on Michaela's blog. She is such a gem, wouldn't you say? Well, my name is Anna, and I blog over at IHOD.  I am going to share with you a peak into a little corner of my home, that speaks loudly about me;) Why you ask?

1) Color - my sister nicknamed me Rainbow Brite (shout out to the babies of the 80's!) long ago which still rings true today. I love color. I love bold colors especially. 

2) Inspiration - I try to surround myself with things that inspire me, lift my spirit, and make me smile. A few of these things that do so here: peony print by Sarah Tucker, Decorate Book by Holly Becker, and a stack of notes to remind me to write more handwritten ones.

3) Artistry - the artist in me is always drawn towards patterns and shapes that are intriguing. Hence the lined tray, statement necklaces, and little modern vase.

It wasn't until Michaela asked me to post on this theme that I even realized I had a space that summed me up pretty well;) What about you? Do you have such a space in your home? 
Thank you so much for having me Michaela!
***

Thanks, Anna! I have a few prints from Sarah and also have the Decorate book...both lovely choices! What are some things you have on display that sum up YOUR style?

I'm happy to be back in California now! Ashley and I made it back safe with only one small bump in the road (more next week on our trip!)

Enjoy your Tuesday!
Love,
Photobucket

7 comments

  1. I wrote a post today about this- making my home a reflection of me. It's something that I didn't always do and that I'm SO much happier now that I do it! Anna's table vignette is so pretty! I'm going to go check out her blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I need to use decor more to reflect my personality/self because I think it makes a space more special. Since growing out of my everything-must-be-hot-pink-sorority-girl phase, it's been really hard trying to find colors that inspire me & refelct my personality! But I love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you arrived safely back home! Anna is a doll. Another one of my hometown girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun series!!! Anna is adorable! love her style, have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great post! i love anna's style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It's the little changes that produce the most important changes. Thanks for sharing!
    Also see my web page - Interior Design Courses Online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top