{Seattle Adventure Recap} Part 1


As promised, I'm here recapping Ashley and I's Seattle adventure. Ashley {from Adventures of Newlyweds} has become a close friend of mine over the last few months. She was kind enough to come up to Seattle to help me pack up and move back home to California. I'm forever grateful for her- she is a much better packer than I :)  We had so much fun together.  I just love showing people around the city I went to school in, so I had fun taking her to some of my very favorite places {most of which involved food}.  I think we ate for a group of 10 that weekend...my, my, my! But SO worth it. Enjoy some of my favorite photos from the weekend!

First stop was my absolute favorite pizza restaurant called Serious Pie. If you're in Seattle and looking for a chic, upbeat, and DELICIOUS place to eat, look no further!!


Saturday morning I took Ash to the cutest, most scrumptious bakery around- Macrina Bakery. Look at all these yummy treats! My favorite is the morning roll, which is a sinful combination of sugar-butter, honey and croissant all rolled up into one healthy tasty breakfast. Also worth it :) 
I of course ordered tea, and was so happy I did, because look at that money shot Ashley snapped of me pouring the hot tea in my cup! 
 

Because we only had a few days to explore Seattle, we ended up going to get another delicious pastry....in the same day as the bakery. Guilty! Cupcake Royale has got to be my favorite cupcake shop in the city. The pretty little cupcakes literally melt in your mouth. We had so much fun eating our cupcakes and taking multiple pictures of them situated just perfectly at our table. The people next to us probably thought we were nuts...which we kind of are ;) What can I say...we are bloggers!
 
 

So that's our Seattle recap! We had such a lovely trip. It was a great mix of packing and adventure and smiles and giggles.  I'm so grateful for another lifelong friend found through blogging that I have in Ashley. Truly a blessing.

**All these lovely photos were taken and edited by Ashley. She's so darn talented. I can't wait to show off some of her beautiful photographs from a few of her Seattle Engagement/Maternity sessions. To see more of her work, visit her website: Ashley Slater Photography.**

Hope your Tuesday is fabulous!
Go visit Adventures of Newlyweds for Ashley's recap & more pretty photos!
Love,
Photobucket

17 comments

  1. Looks like so much fun! I love Seattle - it's definitely in my top five cities to live in if I ever move back to the US. Ashley's photography is amazing :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing to have such a sweet friend to e there with you as you make the transition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this Michaela! Love that you and Ashley have been able to get together so much :-) y'all are SO ADORABLE!

    that pizza looks AMAZING...crrrrispy! and that pic of you drinking out of the coffee mug is so adorable!

    i want to visit Seattle! There are sooo many places I want to visit. I wish I could just up and do it one day!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you two had so much fun :) glad you got everything all packed up! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these pictures! Sounds like you two had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im dying to go to Seattle! I loved following you two on instagram! It looks like you girls had a great road trip (despite the flat tire ;)) and I love all of Ashley's pictures in this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fell in love with Seattle through your pictures, they are fantastic! Thanks a lot for sharing and I'm glad you had a good time there ^^ xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I want to eat my way through Seattle with you!! Looks like a great time! Gorgeous photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is perfect! I'm moving to Seattle on Saturday and was at a loss for a good pizza place, french bakery, and cupcake shop - all three necessities! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pictures, love the outfits and love all of the fabulous FOOD you posted hehe ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of the food looks delicious! After reading your and Ashley's posts I've decided that I need to make a trip up to Seattle. I totally look for great food when I take a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun!! I laughed out loud at the arranging cupcakes just so story...such a blogger moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So stinking cute! Love that y'all did two desserts in one day! My kind of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like so much fun! And I'm drooling over all that tasty food! The pictures are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have wanted to visit Seattle for a long time (I have fam in Oregon) and after seeing all these delicious food pictures I want to go now more than ever!! LOL I love morning buns & tea. Glad you guys had fun. I found your blog through Ashley's not too long ago. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you guys had such a great time! I really miss Seattle, and looking at these pictures isn't helping! haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look so cute, love all the photos. I have few friends in Seattle and would love to visit some day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top