Just My Style: Schue Love

It's Thursday...which means I'm OFFICIALLY done with my finals and Ash is on her way to Seattle tonight to get me all packed {and explore the city!} One of my favorite girls is here today sharing one of her favorite pieces from her home.  Welcome Natasha from Schue Love! We've been able to hang out a few times, and I just adore her. I happen to think this vignette she's about to share sums up her style quite well!
***

Hello Lovely Readers!  I'm Natasha from Schue Love and I'm thrilled that Michaela asked me to stop by while she makes her trek back to CA.  Michaela is a real life bestie that I've had the pleasure of meeting a couple times and I can tell you she is as sweet {and gorgeous!} in real life as she is on her blog.  :)
{Courtney, Michelle, Michaela and me!}

Today, I'm showing off one of my favorite vignettes in our home...the bar cart!  I found this beauty on Craigslist late last year and have really enjoyed how it's filled out our dining room.

It's been fun to decorate during the holidays and now to get ready for the summer.


 I recently bought the striped straws and can't wait to use them with fresh squeezed lemonade this summer!  How refreshing, right?  And if you have ever visited my blog, then you know how much I adore succulents {plus they're virtually impossible to kill...score!}.
Of course I love my urchin and Baies candle...they constantly rotate around the house...finding new homes on a regular basis.  :)

A special thanks to Miss Michaela for having me today!  Travel safely!
xo natasha
***


Can you believe that she found this on Craigslist?! I die. What's one of your favorite pieces in YOUR home?
Have a wonderful Thursday!
Love,
Photobucket

8 comments

  1. I've been dying to get a bar cart for awhile now! I have the perfect corner for one - thanks for the inspiration Natasha :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your bar cart. Actually I love your blog. I enjoy reading it everyday. You have beautiful style!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having me today M!! Have fun exploring the city with Ash and YAY for being done with finals!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen the bar cart in person, and I can attest that is totally chic and adorable! :) So fun you're featuring Natasha today, she is such a sweetheart! I've meet Ashley and Natasha, now I just need to meet you one of these days Michaela! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh, love that bar cart even more than the first time I saw it. So fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bar cart and everything Natasha has done to style it! I really need a sea urchin too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say, I especially love the striped straws!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can we talk a minute about her awesome succulent plant she so delicately placed on her bar table? Umm, Natasha and I might have just become best friends!! And those striped straws, I'll take them all!

    Great guest post, Michaela!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top