Sweet Savannah Row House

Before I dive into today's post, I want to take time to say thank you so much for the sweet, kind and genuine words of encouragement you offered me yesterday. I can honestly say this blogging community is filled with some of the most inspiring and wonderful ladies. You sure know how to make a girl's heart fill up with hope, even in a hard time! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.


***
Today I'm sharing a pretty little Savannah row house. When I saw this feature on House Beautiful, I knew I needed to share. The design is timeless, fresh, open and airy. Take a look!











My 3 Favorite Things:
1. Combination of blue and green- so soothing and stylish.
2. The kitchen's floor and ceiling finishes...yes, please!
3. Touches of gold throughout.


Okay {I couldn't help myself}... 4. That outdoor patio. I could see a sweet little tea party taking place out there :)


What's your favorite part?
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Love,
Photobucket

7 comments

  1. So beautiful! I love the stairs to get into the house.

    Silver from A Silver Snapshot
    http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/
    asilversnapshot@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know I live in an old row house too so everything is my jam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful home! Love everything about it. We enjoyed strolling through all the row houses while there last spring. Can't wait to stroll through the ones in Charleston on our trip next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my all time favorites for sure. I just love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fan in the kitchen. Haha!! It would keep it from getting so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This house is incredible! i am in love with the kitchen and the garden patio! I could definitely see you living in a beautiful space like this michaela :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top