Charming & Traditional Home









all images via Traditional Home
Do you ever see something and love it, but you're not exactly able to put your finger on why?! I am feeling that way with these photos. This home is gorgeous, and although it's a little different than what I normally gravitate towards, I'm in love with what I see.  I think what I love about it are all the old and charming touches within the traditional design. Can we just talk about that brick floor and those sliding barn doors in the family room? Amazing.  I'm also struck by all of the carefully placed chandeliers and pendants. {I'm sure my lighting professor would say they aren't practical, but this girl doesn't care! Sometimes beauty comes before function...especially when your home is gracing the pages of a beautiful magazine;)}  The mosaic tiling in the bathroom is gorg, and of course I'm loving all the tiny touches of purple.  Let's not dismiss the main attraction- holy gallery wall! Now that, friends, is how you go big. 
So maybe it's not that I don't know why I love the home, it's that I just love everything :)


What's your favorite part of the home?
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Love,
Photobucket


PS. Welcome to my new sponsor, Jennifer from Our Love & Our Blessing
Jen writes about their life- from all things DIY, updating their home, faith, marriage, fashion and, of course, their adorable son, Boston. Go say hello! :)

20 comments

  1. I am loving that gallery wall! It is just fantastic. Definitely need to get my 'pin' on haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, where to start! The floor to ceiling windows and the big open door frames are great. I like a nice open home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving every single room in this house! Every single thing about it is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This house is gorgeous, I could just move right in! :) I really love the color palette, how it is so subdued, but then with some pops of color. I also love the white wood board on the ceiling of the office, that is something we would like to do in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow!!! This is a dream home! Love how traditional it is but there are hints of contemporary touches!! What a gorgeous home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my all time favorite homes. I love everything about it. It says, "Courtney. . . welcome home!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep I am saving this post so ican look back on it when I buy a house! I love all the natural lighting! That is what I am loving the most! Seriously I want this house and it isn't something I would gravitate towar normally either! I lovvvvvvvvve it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Def my style. I love the hints of purple throughout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're right, it's not exactly what I usually gravitate to, but it's just got LOADS of charm, I can't resist it! And good heavens, those sliding doors and brick really are to. die. for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ugghh the WINDOWS. i loveeee big windows.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this house. When we move, please make my house look like this. Thank you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. The moment I saw those sliding barn doors I was in loooove. (: Oh, and that gallery wall was the icing on the cake! Wowza. That bathroom is kind of amazing too. It's just love I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know what you mean! This is the type of home that I dream of living in when my kids are grown...classically beautiful! And that gallery wall is probably the best thing I've ever seen in my life :).

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the barn style doors!! actually, i think i love this whole house :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am IN LOVE with the bathroom! I treasure having a lovely bathroom, and this one is perfect. I also really like this whole house as I gravitate towards very traditional styles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow I love that bathroom.. sooo soo pretty. And well... kind of huge too! :) Hope you're hanging in there with school girly! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This home really appeals to me too! Those barn doors are amazing. I love the traditional appeal of the spaces, yet they are fresh and updated. I'm pretty certain that I have a few of the images pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Seriously gorgeous! We can pretend this is how our house for our lighting project will look. :) ha!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE that gallery wall! I think that house is fantastic because it is so well done- it is busy and has a lot going on but it all flows so well together- that is a very hard thing to do and it has been achieved very well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top