Round 2: Fun Facts for the Weeknd

Happy Saturday! I have so much to share from my best friend's wedding yesterday- I just can't wait. Hope you're having a lovely weekend so far.  I think you'll love taking a look at my sponsors! Have a peak:

 
 Karen. I was born in Hong Kong, then move to England when I was 14.  A year ago I moved to California and married my wonderful husband, Albert. I still miss England a lot and I know one day (hopefully not too long) we will move back there.   Simply Pillow was developed after I bought my sewing machine because I need an activity beside cleaning our place while I waited for my husband get off work. 
Fun Fact:  I speak english with a little British accent since I was there for 10 years while I was growing up 


SHOP Simply Pillow
***
Sherry. I am am married to Jeff, the most amazing husband.  I am blessed with three beautiful children.  I love checking out blogs and seeing what others are doing with their lives.  It's amazing how many inspiring women there are out there.  I love Michaela's blog and am so happy to be a featured sponsor.  I am so lucky  to have a job that I love as a stylist for Stella and Dot and being able to share how beautiful our jewelry is and make a difference in sharing our opportunity with other women.
Fun fact: is that I sing "happy birthday" to my friends just like Marilyn Monroe did for President Kennedy.



SHOP Stella & Dot
***
 
Claudia. Wife to one, momma to two, human to two (felines), relentless crafter and passionate dreamer. 
Fun Fact: The above photo is a shot of my first gardening efforts, I hope to have more luck with my current veggie garden :D 


BLOG
***
Katy. Owner of Twenty Three Oh One. My shop offers fun, fresh and modern stationery designs to celebrate those special moments in life. I make everything from save the dates to party invitations, and am adding more designs almost every day, so be sure to check it out! I live in west Texas with my sweet husband Bryan and we are SO very excited to welcome our first baby boy to the world this May. Check out my blog to learn a little more about me!


SHOP | BLOG
***
 

Brianne & Danielle. Together we're the Ravenna Girls. We are two Seattle gals who are trained as architects and are nerds for design. Our blog is a chronicle of home renovation on our 1922 bungalow, as well as our search for vintage treasure, crafty DIYs, and some other random life thrown in! We also have two etsy shops, one for vintage finds and one for vintage upcycled handmade items

fun fact: Brianne's middle name is Danielle, just like Oprah has the middle name of her best friend, Gail.


SHOP | BLOG
***


Go say hello to them! And I'll se you all on Monday :)
Love,
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. fun fact: the model for stella and dots..the girl on their button on your sidebar..is an old friend of mine from my modeling days in LA.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top