Puppy Update: Hope's 2nd Post

Happy Monday everyone! I have a special guest today...my little English Creme Golden Retriever, Hope!  This is her second blog post- you can read her first one here.
***


Hi! I'm Hope.
Since my last post on Michaela's blog, I've grown a lot! My favorite toy is my squeaky fox and duck.  Right now I love to jump on new people, but my family doesn't seem to like it.  They're trying to "clicker" train me, and boy do I like the sound of that clicker {But not as much as the treats they give me!} 


Since my mama is training me to be a therapy dog, she's teaching me how to interact with people who may be in hospital settings.  This month I've learned "paws up" which is when I'm allowed to only put both paws up on someone's lap to say hello. I also learned "head on lap" which is when I have to rest my head on her lap {and hold it there until I get my treat!}  I'm getting better at going on walks and playing nicely with other dog friends at puppy social class I go to every Saturday. I'm a very confident dog and like to show others that I'm the boss...but my family is helping me realize I'm not always the top dog :)


Here are some of my favorite things to do:


Going to lunch with my family and looking cute on the patio...
 

Going on car trips...

Taking care of the Pre-Wash cycle for the dishes...

Laying on my blanket and chewing all my fun toys...

Sitting on mama's lap at Starbucks...


And looking like a puppy model in the middle of the street on a walk.  I just can't leave sticks alone!


I know, I'm cute. My family tells me every day :)
Thanks for reading...Have a great Monday! 
Wuv,
&
Photobucket
PS. Welcome to my sponsor Sherry, from Stella and Dot!
As fun accessories and jewelry are all the rage, be sure to check out her website for colorful and beautiful pieces!

20 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, she is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that she is your "pre-wash" cycle. Our dog does the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute!!! Impressive training, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's grown so much! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just the cutest thing ever! I love that she takes care of your pre-wash cycle--what a helpful pup!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michaela I love the pictures! She seems like so tender and calm. I love her name too. Dogs bring so much joy to our lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is such a beautiful dog! I always love seeing pictures of her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving all these pics! Hope, you are just the cutest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope is so darling. Such a sweet post, Michaela. Our little guy puts a smile on my face every single day. Dogs are amazing. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope is so beautiful! I think it is amazing that your mom is training her to be a therapy dog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just too sweet! Hope is such a joy to see grow up! She is seriously one of the most beautiful goldens!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is SO adorable!! I love that she is training to be a therapy dog! My mom's dog is a therapy dog!
    Our Floyd does the pre wash cycle too. Every. Single. Time the door of the dishwasher is open.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was waiting for this post and then I missed it! Oh my goodness! She has changed! So cute!!! She looks so much like my Sasha because even though mine isn't an "English Creme", we chose her because her parents are both very light.

    Love seeing this update. I need to learn how to do that "head in lap" trick. Well, Sasha does. Not me. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top