Spiral Curls Tutorial & Review

Today I'm excited to share a new hair product with you. I was so thrilled when Amy from Jose Eber Styling Tools contacted me to review their TriBarrel Spiral Iron.  

It arrived in the mail and of course I couldn't even leave it in the box for longer than 5 minutes without trying it out. I just love the product! Here are some cool things about the TriBarrel:
- It has three barrels of different sizes {hence TRI! :) }
- It heats up in seconds to precise temperatures controlled by the buttons on the wand
- It gives natural looking, long lasting waves and curls.

Here's how you use it:
Wrap about 2 inch sections of hair around the wand:
 
 

Each barrel is a different size and create different looking curls. Each rod coordinates with the curl below it:
The curling iron also comes with a glove so you don't burn your little fingers!
 
I finish off all my curls with a sprits of Aveda hairspray:

Final Product using the larger barrel: 

All photos taken and edited by Victoria Carlson Photography.  

I just love how natural and wavy it makes my hair look- I even got asked if they were my natural curls! Love it.


The lovely people at Jose Eber Hair are offering my sweet readers a 15% discount on their products. Just enter the code MICHAELA15 at checkout to receive your discount on any product.  Go HERE to shop!


**I was not compensated for this product review, other than keeping the product itself. All opinions are my own and are genuine**


A video tutorial will be coming soon! 
Hope you're having a lovely Tuesday. 
Love,
Photobucket
PS. I hope you'll link up with my She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not link up party tomorrow! All you do is pick out a few things you're loving and a few things you're not {they can be design trends, movies, songs, fashion trends, recipes etc!}
Join the party :)

12 comments

  1. I just got a curling wand last weekend and am having a terrible time doing the right side of my hair for some reason. It's such an awkward down angle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I wish my hair would hold a curl to save its life! But living in South Louisiana the humidity kills it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I'm on the lookout for a new curling iron and this one looks great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks fabulous! I have a similar tool and LOVE it for my hair! Holds curl forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this! The curls looks so natural, which I like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky girl! Your curls look SO natural--it is really amazing how many ways you have to curl your hair! This is definitely one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome girly! I would love to get a curling iron that has different sizes. My hair does it's own natural wave, but I like to finish it off with the curling iron. Hope you're having a good day! :) And hopefully you're getting some sun there like we have here. It's LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah! I love your hair! You are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely LOVE those curls. I need them. Please share. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute I have to get me some ! Adorable blog btw xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top