She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: A Newfound Treasure

Wednesday is here again and I couldn't be more thrilled to introduce you to yet another stylish design and fashion blogger.  Meet Anna of A Newfound Treasure
She's a stylish girl after my own heart who lives and breathes interior design, fashion, photography, DIY projects & thrifty finds. She's also sweet as pie and showcases incredible pictures filled with inspiration over at her blog. Let's hear what she's loving and what she's not this week!
***

Hey y'all! It's Anna here from A Newfound Treasure. I was so thrilled when sweet Michaela asked me to share my likes and dislikes as of late. I kept things centered around decorating and fashion. Easy, since those are my 2 loves and the main focus of my blog…


She Loves Me:

1. Suzani. A boho vibe is right up my alley. 

Beautiful pink suzani in home of Dara Caponigro

bright spaces, bright pillows.

Unknown Source #suzani #bedroom

2. Art. Whether an abstract or nude sketch, you can never have too much art. Gallery walls are a great way to display loads of your favorite pieces.
Rita Konigs apartment like the LOVE print

Striped rug and cool accesories

color organized books with gallery wall and chair with nice lines.

But sometimes a single, oversized canvas is the perfect addition to a space.
inspired!

3. Gold. Specifically gold leafing. Gaaahh-orgeous!
Gold Leaf a Canvas

gold tree trunk tables

One Kings Lane - Set of 2 Gold Glasses

Gold Accents. Fabulous :)
1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Or a touch of gold. Such as:
Love these gold accents against the black. Like the graphic style of the highlighted shapes.

Amethyst Stalactite Druzy Necklace 14k Gold

campaign.
1 / 2 / 3

Or an arm party of gold… either way, gold takes the win any day, every day.
bracelets

4. Dark Walls. So moody, I just can't get enough!
black walls

one of the most beautiful bathrooms. ever.

black walls

office area

Grant K. Gibson green chairs

5. Dye. The look of watercolor-everything or anything that has been splattered with / dipped in ink of some sort has me swooning!
watercolor

watercolor walls

Fox Ink Blot Mug

Dress
1 / 2 / 3 / 4

She Loves Me Not:

1. Shabby Chic. Not a fan, at all.
shabby chic

2. Trend fail. While florals are in, this dress is the worst thing I've ever seen. What's worse is that it is sold out… people actually bought this!  
Scene and Believed Dress (ModCloth)

3. Cats. More like hate. And I'm allergic.
daily cats

4. Rude people. No one likes a grump!
be nice

Thanks for letting me crash the blog today! If you like what you see from me, check out more at A Newfound Treasure. I look forward to seeing you there…


XOXO
***
Thank you so much, friend! I think you hit on so many of my current loves! Gold leaf is topping the charts. And I hate to say it, but kitty's just aren't totally my thing either. Dogs all the way for this girl :)


Stop by A Newfound Treasure today to say hello to Anna!


Happy Wednesday! What are you loving this week?!
Love,
Photobucket

15 comments

  1. Thanks so much for having me, Michaela! You are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Anna's blog and o dear that dress made me laugh. I love cats though!
    Tiffany Leigh
    thedesignerlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna is wonderful:)
    I think a touch of gold is right up my alley:)
    Fun round up girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna is wonderful:)
    I think a touch of gold is right up my alley:)
    Fun round up girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the gold-leafing, I see a project in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving every one of Anna's likes ... Fabulous choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! thanks for sharing these pics--some are pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post Anna! I am loving Suzani as well and am totally a girl that loves her dogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun series Michaela! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had Anna, so I could find your blog! I am going to have to jump on with disliking cats and shabby chic, couldn't have said it better myself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Anna! This is such a wonderful post of inspiration! boho vibe, gold leafing, artwork! all in!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, that dress is hideous! Yikes! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUCH a great feature, love her and love the dyed/watercolor items!

    ReplyDelete
  14. we have dark walls in our living room. and I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top