4th of July Sale Favorites Try-On



I went into the Loft last weekend and, as usual, I loved almost everything I tried on. There were a handful of things I didn't take pictures of, but everything I liked, I'm showing you today because it's all on sale with code HBDUSA! By the way, this isn't sponsored-- I just love this store and always find affordable pieces!

Fit information: here are my typical sizes in tops and bottoms for reference (varies depending on brand/store. What's bolded is what I am for the LOFT)

Tops: XS, S, 00, 0, 2
Bottoms: XS, S, 00, 0, 2, 24, 25
Chest: 32B
Height 5'5"


This romper is from the Lou & Grey brand and it is SO soft. Actually, every romper I tried on was incredibly soft. This one is great for running errands. The only negative is there's no snap at the wrap chest, soooo you just have to be a little careful. Pockets in the front and back, which I thought was so cute. It's 40% off now!

Fit tip: I always size down in Lou & Grey, as you can see here it's a little big so I could have sized down. Sometimes just going to the petite helps!


I can never have too many white tops in my wardrobe! This one is super cute because of the tie front, button up detail and X detail on the fabric. It goes longer in the back than the front and has a cute pleat / cross in the back. I'm NOT a crop top type person (never will you see me showing my midriff!) but I do think this is a tasteful way to do it...you only see a tiny little bit where the top ties. I'm in an XS. This is 40% off!

These denim shorts are also adorable. I love that they're not too short! They're really soft and comfortable, love the cuff and the wash. I'm in a 24. 40% off!


These ivory shorts were so sweet!! I obviously loved the scallop trim and crochet texture. I'm wearing an XS and they were still a little big (I could have gone to the petite). The only downside to these is that ribbon is a little tricky to get to stay in place. 60% off!

This dress is perfect for summer weddings, outdoor events, church, baby or bridal showers, etc. The blue pattern is really pretty and feminine. The back is so fun! This was a small because they didn't have an XS for me to try on, so it's very large on me, as you can see in the back. I could see this paired with a strappy pair of wedges or espadrilles! It came right above my knee and I'm 5'5". 60% off!
  

I'm OBSESSED with this top! In fact, it's in my cart. It can be easily dressed up or down. It's not a thin t-shirt material...it's a thicker almost linen-like feel, but still light weight enough to wear in summer. It could be worn with shorts, blue denim or even white denim. This was the small because they didn't have the XS and it was very roomy. I'd definitely need the XS or even the XS petite.

Wearing these shorts again and love them! 40% off!


Love this shoulder detail so much!!

Oh my goodness. I've never loved a pair of shorts more! The things I look for in shorts are length (not too short-- my worst nightmare), comfort (length plays in here, so does waist band situation and fabric), and style. These check all my boxes! They're not too long or short, have the cutest gingham pattern, an adorable waist tie that stays in place, elastic waistband, and a cute crochet stripe at the bottom. I'm in an XS and they fit perfect. 60% off!

This tank is such a staple! It's a small and it's great! You could also pair these shorts with more of a t-shirt look instead of a tank, denim jacket and either flats or wedges, depending on your look! 40% off!


Another cute, stretchy romper! This one literally feels like pajamas. If I got it, I'd have to retrain myself from sleeping in it. I loved this slate color. This is definitely a more casual romper, not one you can really dress up. But perfect for errands, playing outside, lounging, and you could throw a denim jacket over it to go out to lunch with friends. 40% off.

Fit tip: this is Lou & Grey, so I always size down.

Yet another romper! They're just so easy to throw on and call it a day. This one is extra fun because of its red color and cute pattern! It ties at the waist (always love this detail!) and it has a super cute back. Click here to see it! I'm in an XS, but could have even taken the petite as I felt it was a little roomy still. It's a very soft jersey material that you could wear all day and definitely has potential to dress up! 40% off!
I wore my favorite sandals shopping this day and they look good with e v e r y t h i n g!


I'm linking to a couple other dresses I was hoping to try on, but they didn't have in the store. 





What are some of your favorite items?! Use code HBDUSA for your discount :)


 xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top