Feminine Summer Outfits + Statement Earrings

Summer fashion is my absolute favorite-- I love dresses and rompers and flowy numbers more than anything! I'd rather be hot than cold any day, too ;) I picked up some adorable finds the other week so wanted to show you my favorites!

First up was this adorable jumpsuit. It's so simple and sweet. Unfortunately it's sold out in most sizes, but I also found some more jumpsuits that are similar!


More Jumpsuits:



One of my blogging bff's, Hannah Matthew Designs, who I've known since the beginning of blogging just started creating these beautiful statement earrings. She has so many different designs! I loved this rattan pair she sent me so much, I had to show you. I have to be honest I'm not one to change my earrings often, but after this statement earring trend, I'm on board and trying to change them to enhance my outfits. It sounds funny, I know, but I think it's such a fun way to dress things up. Hannah's earrings are just so darn cute, I want every pair ;)

Keep scrolling to get a discount code below!





I'd seen this dress online a lot so was really happy to get to try it on! I think I needed to size down one, but they didn't have my size so I grabbed this one to try. It's so flowy and cute! I could see it being perfect for a vacation (Greece comes to mind!) or for church or get togethers.

 Dress / Sandals- highly suggest the patent leather as they can be worn in rain and be okay!





This outfit is such a fun and sassy one, in my opinion. As you know I've mentioned I don't love shorts. I'd wear a dress any day over shorts. But I think my dislike for them comes from my fear of them being too short or tight. The paper bag short style is one I can get behind because they're on the longer side without looking weird, have a cute feminine bow, and aren't too tight. I tucked in this sweet white blouse with some textured details and a flowy sleeve.

Top / Paper Bag Shorts- in steel grey heather / Wedges (under $50) / Earrings

The back has a cute tie detail and I paired it with the statement earrings again to show you another way to style it. I think a high ponytail with the earrings is a great look, so the earrings really show!


I paired this look with my favorite wedges from last year (on sale now under $50 in many colors) to give it some height and dress it up a little. It'd look equally as cute with sandals or even sneakers, like converse.


Okay, friends! Here's the fun part. My friend Hannah is giving my readers 20% off with code MND20 on ANY of her earrings! You can take a look at her adorable shop here. Here is just a sampling!






interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top