Early Access Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites

Happy Friday! Today is a fun day because it's the first day of the Early Access Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for cardholders.

First things first: If you're not already, the best way to shop the sale is by becoming a member! Becoming a Nordy's Club member was a no brainer. Becoming a member gets you 7 days early access to the Anniversary Sale, gets you a $60 Nordstrom Note (cash to spend at Nordstrom!) if you make a purchase on the first day of opening your card, and you earn 3 points per dollar to get you more Nordstrom Notes faster. So go sign up to become a member, then come back and look around.

I'm only showing you my favorite pieces-- ones I think will be sold out in no time. Things will be sold out by TODAY even, so if you like something, grab it and you can always return it later (free returns!) This Anniversary Sale has some insane deals and I don't want you to miss out. This sale is basically the release of the fall items and after the sale, they're all back up to their normal pricing (August 3rd), but you can still find summery pieces, too!

Next week I will go to Nordstrom when I'm in California to try on some of my favorite pieces, but since we have no Nordstrom here in Grand Rapids, I'm sharing my favorite picks in inspiration boards for those with early access. I'm only showing you pieces that I would actually wear myself. Most pieces are under $100.  Sound good?! Let's go!

I will link each item below the pictures and will list them top to bottom, left to right. I will also highlight pieces I think will sell out quickly and add any style notes.

DENIM:
top row: Donna Ankle Skinnies -- I love this brand and got a pair from the 2018 sale. I wear them all the time! I sized down one. / Farrah High Waist Ankle Skinny Jean-- this is my favorite designer brand by far. I have had my AG's for years because the quality is SO good! TTS

bottom row: Wit & Wisdom Skinnies -- love the wash on these & the mold and hold technology sounds amazing. / Frame Le High Skinnies -- fun faded, more casual wash. Another designer brand that's a fan favorite.
TOPS:
top: ruffle sleeve blouseyellow peasant top / white & blue plaid 
middle: pink gingham tie front / white high neck jersey
bottom: pintuck lace / blue stripe blouse / black & white textured peplum

CARDIGANS & COATS:
top: Thread & Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover -- this one sold out multiple times last year for a good reason! It's cozy, warm and SO cute! Throw on over work out pants or jeans and you're good to go. Comes in a couple colors. This is one I'm getting! / Thread & Supply Fleece Quilted Utility Jacket -- this looks like a must have for living where it gets very cold. Even if it's not warm enough for the winter, it'd take me all the way through fall. The pink color is precious!

middle: Madewell Stripe Cardigan-- love the color blocking! I order TTS because I don't like overly large items. There is some wool in this, but it's Merino, so I'm usually okay with that! Throw on over a white tee and jeans. / Leith Long Cardigan -- long cardi's are so in this year! This one is neutral, chunky and warm. 

bottom: Next Level Suede Moto Jacket -- perfect for fall, comes in a couple colors, love the zipper details. / Barefoot Dreams lite cardi-- so soft and cozy!


BOOTS, BOOTIES & OTHER SHOES:
top: Caslon Allie Wedge -- never thought I'd love a sneaker wedge, but I do! So effortless and I've heard this style is comfortable. /  Cole Haan Peeptoe -- Cole Haan is known for their comfort. This is a great heel height and has a cute ankle strap.

middle: Vince Peeptoe-- my mom loves Vince shoes for their comfort and these are so cute with the cutouts! Perfect way to dress up an outfit. / Vince Nethera -- this is a great simple neutral bootie. I have a similar pair to this from 2 years ago and love them! TTS.

bottom: Sole Society Caprica Peeptoe -- adorable buckle detail and easy to dress up or down. / Blondo Nina Waterproof bootie -- I sing Blondo's praises all the time! Waterproof in Michigan is almost a must ;) The braided detail on this year's style is so cute. Love the short heel height, too. I wear TTS on the flat booties but last year I sized up 1/2 size for the heel.


SPLURGE ITEMS:

Okay, that's it for now! Let me know if you're snagging anything. I will be sharing my Nordstrom home finds tomorrow, so come on back :)
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio
** Just a note: I don't think you *need* any of this. You are not less than if you don't buy a single thing. I'm saying this because I need to hear this myself sometimes. Stuff doesn't satisfy us, okay?! But, if you love fashion and like to pick up a couple pieces for the year like me, I try to be a great resource for you!

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top