Public Access Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Try On's

Happy Friday! I landed in California last night to visit my family and this morning I got up to go to Nordstrom and see what I could find since today is the first day of the Anniversary Sale being open to the public. Here are my favorite finds with some fit tips!


1. Scoop neck sweater with fitted wrists-- TTS, size up if you want more loose/casual fit
2. AG jeans- TTS
3. Blondo Booties-- TTS (so comfortable, could walk forever without even breaking in! Waterproof!)

 1. Lace Midi Dress -- size up! Really comfortable lace. Perfect for weddings or showers.


1. Cozy lounge top-- I thought you could totally dress this up!
2. AG jeans- TTS
3. Blondo sneakers-- casual and cute and waterproof!


1. Barefoot Dreams Cardigan-- softest, most cozy thing I've ever put on my body!! Would live in this in the fall and winter.
2. STS Blue Jeans-- these were SO comfy and cute! And under $40. I love them! I would size down.
3. Blondo Booties-- waterproof, only .5-1" tall, come in 3 colors. SO comfy!



1. White tee-- everyone needs a basic white tee and this one is so good!
2. STS Blue Jeans-- these were SO comfy and cute! And under $40. I love them! I would size down.
3. Blondo Booties-- waterproof, only .5-1" tall, come in 3 colors. SO comfy!


3. Blondo Booties-- waterproof, only .5-1" tall, come in 3 colors. SO comfy!
 
1. BP Cardigan-- almost to your knee, such a classic and effortless look! Has pockets. $31 & 4 colors!
2. White tee-- everyone needs a basic white tee and this one is so good!
3. STS Blue Jeans-- these were SO comfy and cute! And under $40. I love them! I would size down.
4. Blondo Booties-- waterproof, only .5-1" tall, come in 3 colors. SO comfy!


1. Lounge tee
2. White denim
3. Blondo Booties-- TTS (so comfortable, could walk forever without even breaking in! Waterproof!)

1. Madewell Cardigan-- don't have the two toned online, but the gray is so pretty!

1. Topshop Sweater- so cozy, fun oversized look. TTS or size down if you want it a little more fitted.
2. White denim
3. Blondo Booties-- TTS (so comfortable, could walk forever without even breaking in! Waterproof!)


Those are the goodies I found at our store this morning!

Happy shopping!

xoxo





interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top