Nordstrom Sale Home Favorites

Rarely do I post on a weekend, but I'm back today with my home finds from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! If you missed my post yesterday, take a peek here. I found so many gems, but I only pulled together a couple items I would put in my own home. Enjoy!!




blue blanket-- the softest, coziest of all blankets. This never goes on sale! / marble coasters-- such a great way to elevate a coffee table! / pillow cover wood salad bowl -- simple and sweet / gold salad servers / blue pitcher -- in LOVE with this! Blue and white forever ;) / marble cutting board / paper towel holder / rug -- such pretty, soft colors/ metal serving tray / leather ottoman / white blanket with tassels -- getting another one of these for our sofa! Under $26 and one of the softest blankets I've ever felt.

Our shower curtain with navy stripes and tassels that I adore is also on sale!


SHOP:




On Monday I'll be sharing my favorite accessories and a couple more sweaters and shoes. You'll want to follow along on Instagram on Monday...just saying ;) Let me know what you get!

xoxo



interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top