Fashion: One Shoulder Dress & Blog Date!


Ahh, happy Tuesday! Last week was a whirlwind as I was in Dallas visiting my brother and my sister in law who was graduating from Baylor! While there I was able to visit our October venue for The Bloom Workshop (The White Sparrow-- it's amazing!), take a trip to Magnolia Market and have a meeting with their team about working with Bloom, visit with family, enjoy delicious meals, AND meet a sweet blog friend of mine!

Victoria (who just threw her son the most fun Farmer's Market themed 1st bday party!) and I have known each other for a few years through blogging, so we were both really excited to have the chance to meet when I was in town. In typical blogger fashion, we took each other's outfit pictures, browsed Anthropologie together, and grabbed lunch at the cutest cafe called Bird Bakery, which also included delicious cupcakes! You can see some pictures from our morning together below.

First I have to show you the dress I wore that day, because it's on sale now for a steal (hello, $90 off!) and SO comfortable. I'm a stripe-lover, and don't own a lot of red, but absolutely love it on this dress. The one shoulder is a fun detail, too!



The half bun is great for day 3 hair ;)



Thanks to Victoria for these snaps!

DETAILS | one shoulder red stripe dress-- under $30, originally $118!! / jean jacket / sandals- similar, similar, similar (under $30)





Here is sweet Victoria and I trying on some fun pieces in Anthro (we both bought what we are wearing ;) I loved her new striped blouse!) You know those people who you just click with right away?! This girl is one of those friends for me. Within minutes, we were chatting about personal details of our lives, probably because we already felt like we knew each other through our blogs and instagram :) Victoria is kind, compassionate, such a wonderful mama, and a woman after the Lord's heart. We also share a love for home decor, fashion, and all things girly. And cupcakes...noted below.

I couldn't pass up this off the shoulder romper! It's online, but only in the black color, which I also ADORE. I think it'll be fun to dress up with wedges and down with sandals for the beach.

We went to lunch at this really yummy and adorable cafe

I loved the lighting and furniture so much!

The list of cupcakes were endless!

I got the classic black and white one, which was delicious:)

We had such a fun day together-- I only wish we had more time to hang out! So thankful for friends. They make life so sweet!


Have a wonderful day!
xoxo


Photobucket

3 comments

  1. What is the name of the cafe? I'm
    In Dallas & have never been!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was called Bird Bakery or Cafe! So good!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I must go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top