The Best Memorial Day Sales

Happy Memorial Day weekend, everyone! My husband and I are going up to Northern Michigan with a few other couple friends from church. We got an air bnb up near Traverse City, so we'll be relaxing by the lake in (hopefully) some sunshine! I hope you all enjoy your long weekend, whatever you may be doing! There are a ton of sales going on this weekend, so here are some of my favorites.



Anthropologie // Extra 40% off sale



This little white cover up is SO cute (it has little birdies on it!) and has amazing reviews. It's on sale for $49, plus an additional 40% OFF, making it around $30. WOW!





LOFT // 40% off everything with code VACAY




* that gingham top is calling my name!!

J.Crew // 30% off purchase with code SWEET

Nordstrom Rack // Additional 25% off Clearance + Free Shipping on orders $100+

West Elm // tiered sale, up to 30% off with code MORELOVE

Pottery Barn // Up to 70% off lots of items

Serena & Lily // 20% off Memorial Day sale items.

Lulu & Georgia // tiered sale, up to 25% off!






Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale:

home:




kids (ummm this may or may not have made me want a baby!)





men:





women:

shoes + accessories:



clothes:





These two tops majorly have my heart:

Chambray off the shoulder


Ruffle floral

Some of my other favorite picks are in this post. 

Well, those are the best Memorial Day sales in my opinion! As more sales get announced, I'll be sure to add more to the post! Shop till you drop ;)

xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top