Friday Finds: Recent Shopping Faves

Friday Finds always seem to come so quickly! Especially this week, as I'm prepping to leave for Dallas on Monday with my hubby to go visit my brother, his wife and my parents. As always, I'm here today to share some of my most recent favorite finds!

I'm not sure about you, but I'm loving the clothes this season. All the feminine details seen in ruffles, eyelet, cold shoulder, and off the shoulder looks have me swooning big time. I love that dresses are SO in because they truly are the easiest thing to wear!





After my almost 3 months of ZERO shopping for my closet or home decor, I did buy a few new things recently that I thought I'd share.
First of all, this chambray top I have that goes with everything is finally on SALE...and the SALE IS ON SALE! Always makes me wanna do a fist to palm, because wow...it's like $40 cheaper now ;) True to size.

This blue romper is the PERFECT romper in my opinion. Can't wait to style it next week in Dallas. It's light weight, the shorts are lined (hallelujah!), super soft, still a bit flouncy, sinches in at the waist, and it's blue. I love me some blue. Don't my mind my husband in the back playing guitar ;)

One of my favorite purchases are these white jeans, but I went with the non-distressed pair. Order a size OR TWO down. They are really stretchy, which is what make them so comfortable! They're under $60 and for denim, that is a great deal!

I also got this striped, one shoulder red dress. Paired with my denim jacket, it's going to be so cute! I could do wedges or flats. I'll show you how I style it next week when I'm on my trip. Also on MAJOR SALE right now! Like, on sale + an additional 30% off! I originally tried on XS, but ended up getting XS petite, so size down.


Finally, did you know that Joanna Gaines has a line of rugs and pillows at Pier1? The Magnolia collection is so pretty!




Hope you enjoy your weekend! Be sure to follow me on instagram to see our adventures in travels to Dallas + Magnolia Market next week! Can't wait.

Happy weekend + happy CINCO DE MAYO! We're celebrating with tacos, obviously ;)
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top