Happy Memorial Day!



Gorgeous photos by Ashley Slater Photography  / florals by Bloom Floral Design 

What vibrant Memorial Day color palette inspiration, right?! I've always loved the classic red, white and blue palette, but when you throw in some blush as an accent, I love it even more!

I couldn't let this day go by without writing about my sincere gratitude for and sheer awe for our troops. They are our heros. It's easy to live a comfortable life here and forget that our freedom was and is fought for, every day by real people, who have real families, making sacrifices every day. I never want to take that lightly or for granted. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your service.

***

Just a few sale favorites for you today!

Anthropologie // Extra 40% off sale

Banana Republic // 40% off + extra 10% off blouses




Forever 21 // 30% Off Sale

CODE: EXTRA30

LOFT // 40% Off Everything (stores & online)

CODE: VACAY

50% off Summer Essentials -- no code needed!



Lucky Brand // 40% off Almost Everything (Excludes select handbags and shoes)

DATE: 5/24-5/30


***

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale is still going on, except things are flying off the shelves!! Here are more of my faves. I think I'm obsessed with blue and white :)




This top with white jeans = love!


My jean jacket is on sale! So is this casual striped one shoulder dress!



Enjoy a day of family, friends, and hopefully some good food on the BBQ!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top