Mother's Day Gift Ideas

It is my goal to make my mom feel SO loved, known and appreciated on Mother's Day. If you've been around here for long, you know gift-giving (and receiving) is my love language, so any excuse I have to gift something to someone special is so fun and right up my alley! This year is the first year in probably 4 years I will actually be WITH my mama on Mother's Day! My husband and I will be in Dallas, celebrating my sister-in-law's graduation from Baylor, so my parent's will also be there. The fact that it happens to be Mother's Day that Sunday is the cherry on top! If you're reading and have no clue what date M-Day is, it's Sunday, May 14th ;)

I pulled together some of my favorite gift ideas for the mamas. There is something for everyone, so hopefully this is helpful!


Shop below:



The two blouses on the top row are tops my mom actually has and loves, so that's why I included them. They're mom-approved ;) For more of a lounge around shirt, that coffee one is pretty fun! If your mom is the jewelry type, a classic piece of Kendra Scott jewelry might be just the thing to make her day! If she's more sentimental, maybe the MOM necklace with the little diamond will do the trick. This is also a great time to get your mom a practical gift she might be needing, like a new purse, wallet or bag. Does your mom love making her house a home? A candle paired with some matches, a framed picture of the two of you, a cutting board (in the shape of a pineapple!!) or a recipe book for all her recipes would be perfect. My mom has been drinking lots of water with fruit in it lately, so when I found this floral infuser water bottle (you put fruit of choice in the infuser inside the bottle so it stays tasty all day), I thought it'd be perfect for her! Really hoping she doesn't read this blog post ;)



Here are a few other ideas I found (something for the athletic mom, too! I love our swell water bottles!)



I also found some ADORABLE Mother's Day cards!




If you like making your gifts really personal and curated, you have to check out my friend Lauren's shop called Box + Bow. Her Mother's Day gift boxes are just too sweet. Depending on the size box, they come with lotions, candles, bath bombs, a mug, tea, and a succulent. What mama wouldn't be overjoyed to receive this?!


ashley slater photography 


Hopefully these gift ideas help you in making your mom feel extra loved!!

Happy Monday!
xoxo
Michaela


Photobucket

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top