Magnolia Market Recap

Last week I had the chance to go back to Magnolia Market at the Silos. While in town for my sister in law's Baylor graduation, my business partner for The Bloom Workshop, Ashley, and I had a meeting with the Magnolia team to talk about a potential partnership with the brand in the future. I can't wait to be able to say more soon! For now, all I can say is you might want to sign up for our Texas workshop in October :)

Here's a few pictures from our day with my fam at the market.

Ashley and I got a private tour of the Magnolia offices and rooftop. It was SO fun and windy ;)

This was a little corner of the office upstairs. I love that Joanna puts their team mantras all around. This one, Do Good Work That Matters, was one of the favorites.

My husband caught this one while he was down in line for the bakery.

All the food trucks were so fun-- I love the Common Grounds truck for coffee and tea.





The flowers were everywhere and all were amazing! Not surprising, since Joanna makes magic happen in everything she touches.

We finally got to try a cupcake-- last year when we were here the bakery wasn't quite finished yet and so we were really excited to try a treat. The line might look intimidating, but it wasn't too bad at all. I think we waited for 10-15 minutes max. And WELL worth that time. I got the classic black cake with white frosting and it was DIVINE. Probably the best cupcake I've ever had.



The inside of the bakery was so cute, just as you'd expect!


The patina on the silos was so beautiful, so we snapped a quick photo in front of it.
my romper

This is a sneak peek of the garden center at the market. I'll share more from that area next week!

I'm so glad my husband got to come along with us this time + we had so much fun that day with my parents. Such sweet memories!


If you've made it down here, then bless you. That was a long recap! Have you been to Magnolia?! Tell me about it in the comments!
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. How exciting about your potential partnership! That sounds so fun! I'm DEF jealous of your private tour. :) Your photos have me itching to visit again. Last time we visited, the bakery wasn't open yet either. Now I really want to make a trip!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top