Gift Ideas for Father's Day



The fact that Father's Day is coming up is crazy to me! That means we're halfway through the year, guys. How did this happen?! Though I won't be spending Father's Day with my dad this year, I will definitely be sending him a gift! A few actually, since his birthday is 2 days after Father's Day. I had to share this really cool way to preserve a bunch of favorite memories for my dad. 

My dad owns his own business and often works from home, so when I found this wood block that came with some printed pictures, I thought it'd be a fun way to dress up his office. 2016 was a big year for our family-- both my brother and I got married months a part from one another! So I knew displaying some moments from those two days + some favorite memories over the years would be great. 



I even browsed the site and got some really good ideas for our one year anniversary, coming in September! It's safe to say that if I ever need to print images or give a gift with pictures, I'll be heading straight for Artifact Uprising. The quality is so good! Here are just a few pictures of what I got. I love this picture of my dad and I dancing at my wedding!

Artifact Uprising is offering 10% off gifts for dad with code GIFTDAD.

My parents' favorite place: Kauai!


Family pic from our wedding:


So many good memories:


Here are some other ideas for your old man incase you're on the hunt!

DETAILS
one / two / three
four / five / six
seven / eight / nine

Last year we got my dad a pair of Sperry's and he loved them. They live in California, so he can pretty much wear those year round! My dad also wears ties a lot, so that's always a safe option. I've gotten him a few chambray shirts before and they are some of his favorites. When I saw this one above, I knew I had to include it since it was such a hit for my own dad!

Don't forget about the Artifact Uprising discount for Father's Day!

Hopefully these gift options help you in your search. Happy Wednesday!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top