Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale Must Haves

Hey friends! Did you know the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale has begun?! Things are marked down so much, you can get up to 40% off!! I'm excited to show you a few of my favorite picks from the sale. I've got quite a few things in my cart... ;)

DETAILS:
one / two / three
four / five / six
seven / eight / nine

Here are a few other favorites:







This floral topshop dress really caught my eye!

I love a peplum top! And in this coral color it's just so good! With my new white jeans (that are under $60!) this will be adorable.

I'm sensing a color theme! ;) I love this peach / blush off the shoulder top:
(currently in my cart:))

This shirt is really easy to throw on with jeans and sandals for summer!


Stripes on a sweet sweatshirt with little ties on the sleeves?! YES! What a perfect look for an afternoon at the beach or an evening BBQ.


Let me know if I missed any must-haves!! Happy shopping!


Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top