Fashion: Kate Spade, Lemon's and Cute Dresses


Happy Friday, friends! Last week my friend and mentor, Cristin of Simplified Bee, and I had the chance to attend a Kate Spade event here in Palo Alto, California. Located in one of my favorite outdoor malls (Stanford Shopping Center), this store is one of my favorites. We had such a fun evening perusing the new collection for Spring. I fell in love with so many pieces, it wasn't even funny. I'm here to show you a few of my favorite today. 

1. Lyric Dress (I mean….I die. How cute and Southern is this sweet thing?!)
These wedges were the most comfortable things on the planet. I could have walked a mile! The bow detail is my favorite.

2. Lemon Capri  and Ciao Baby Shirt 

4. Black and White Dress and Belt 




5. Whitley Top



6. Mariella Dress  (stunning on her, right?!)



6. Charm Heels (My dream pumps…maybe for a wedding one day?! In gold? Yes.)



7. The cutest (and most affordable!) pair of studs.




8. Wallets, wristlets and pocket change purses
This one is on sale (and it's adorable!)



Don't you love their spring line? I think I'll save up for that pair of glitter heels, starting…now. Maybe then by the time I get married I'll actually be able to afford them ;)

If you mention Michaela Noelle Designs at the Palo Alto Kate Spade store, you will receive 20% off your next purchase!

Hope you enjoy your weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket

10 comments

  1. That lemon dress is so adorable on you! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable. Such a cute dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picks and all the bright colors! I can't for spring.
    xo,
    Dana Kay
    danakay16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun outing! And of course, you look absolutely adorable in everything xoxo

    sweetsandcelebrations.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, I love it all! So happy and colorful. Spring? Are you here yet?

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love everything I see here! The lemon pants might be my favorite!

    Ashley
    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in desperate need of a pink Kate Spade wallet and comfortable wedge heels that i can live in. I seriously wish we had Kate Spade where i live here in Australia

    xo Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is so cute here! i would never have looked at lemon print pants, but now I want some!!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such bright and fun pics! Love the new looks and seems like you girls had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My height is short so I always wear high heels to look tall. My friend told me that Kate Spade has great collections of high heel collections. So I want to buy Kate Spade sandals as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top