March Sponsors to Love

We made it to the weekend! It's a good feeling :) I wanted to introduce you to four of my favorite, super talented friends and sponsors. Visit their shops, sites and blogs and make some new friends!

***


My name is Mardy Divina and  I am passionate about food, weddings, design and everything divine.  I took the big leap in 2012 and followed my dream.  My culinary dream took me to Southern France where I experienced to live the "European life".  I came back to my real life feeling inspired and launched a little side business with lots of French Phrases and luscious foils. Follow along as I travel the French language.  

SHOP | BLOG
***

Hey there! I'm Lauren Hooker, the art director and designer behind Elle & Company. Few things in life make my heart happy like good design and organization, and the brand was created from my love of the two. Elle & Company is about clearing the clutter to create an intentional, less-stressed life. Whether it's through a pretty, organized Daybook planner or a helpful blog post, my hope is that you leave encouraged. 

SHOP | BLOG

***

Hey y'all, I'm Caitlin from over at I'm a Transplant From California! I'm a Southern California girl who made the move to a tiny town in New Hampshire four years ago and never looked back. I blog about small town life, DIY, crafting, photography, and whatever else strikes my fancy that day! I run a small photography business as well as being a full time EMT and volunteer firefighter, and love every adrenaline filled minute of my days! Stop on by and have a visit (I'll bring the lemonade)!

BLOG
***

HI I’M ALYSSA, the lady behind Alyssa Marie Photography! I was born and raised in California and went to high school with Michaela. In 2010 I moved to Kansas to pursue my education in fine art photography. {I know, I’m crazy} Now I’m in Kansas City working as a wedding photographer! In my free time I am at the gym, out on the town with my handsome boyfriend, or catching up on some Pretty Little Liars or Downton Abbey. If that sounds like a good time, then let’s meet up for a cup of coffee. :)

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK

***

Aren't they all beautiful?! I hope you'll take a few minutes to pay them a visit this weekend and then…enjoy your Saturday!

xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top